How to Start The College Money Talk: Enhancing Financial Wellness, Family Dynamics & Client Loyalty (1 CFP® CE Credit)
Thursday, July 8 from 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. ET
How a family pays for college is as important as how much they pay for college. Advisors have a unique opportunity to impact their clients’ legacy of financial wellness. In this discussion, advisors will receive insights on:
- Initiating college planning conversations early so that clients are better prepared to balance education goals with the overall financial wellness of the family.
- Funding strategies for HNW clients that position students for a brighter future with more confidence, life skills, financial literacy and “skin in the game.”*
- Deepening and strengthening relationships by addressing clients’ biggest concerns about college.
- Ensuring that family financial wellness is central to college planning.
- The benefits of adding college funding strategies to your services to help clients better understand their options and make informed decisions.
*NOTE: Our funding strategies are best-suited for families that earn too much for financial aid.